- Update on resumption for 2020/2021 Academic Session available here
- Revised Time-Table for the End of 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Important notice to STAFF AND STUDENT CLICK HERE
- Click here for the MODIFIED GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS ON ONLINE EXAM
- The University has not charged students any additional fee for use of the Virtual Learning Platforms ( Moodle and Microsoft 365). Kindly disregard any message that states otherwise.
- 2020/2021 Undergraduate admission Application Form is out. Click here to purchase the form.
- [update] The University Management has graciously approved further extension of 2019/2020S course registration until university is reopened, without any late registration charges. Full details
- To view the Special Direct Entry Fee Schedule. Click Here
- All Payments to the University should be made through the university online payment platform
- Click here to download the schedule of Fees For New Students.
- Click here to download the academic calendar.
The Management Of Bells University Of Technology wishes to inform the general public , prospective students and students that the University operates a portal /online based payment system for all transactions to be carried out through the authentic web portals .
The University has not charged students any additional fee for use of the Virtual Learning Platforms ( Moodle and Microsoft 365). Kindly disregard any message that states otherwise.
The General public, prospective students and students are therefore strongly advised to desist from making payments via bank deposits or individual accounts.
EventsSee more events
Featured mediaSee all multimedia
- 10TH Convocation Play The story of Baba Alli a case of juvenile deliquency Performed by the university performing troupe during the 10th convocation play
BELLS STATISTICS SHOW